Primary National Curriculum Work Group
Now into its second year, the Primary National Curriculum Work Group is looking for new members.
This group discusses approaches to curriculum planning and shares ideas for schemes of work development and resources, with a particular focus on assessment and mastery.
Building on the work undertaken in year one, the group will look at the key themes of proficiency, fluency and conceptual understanding with a key focus on number.
Schedule of Meetings
(1) Thursday 24th September 12pm-3pm
(2) Tuesday 13th October 12pm-3pm
(3) Tuesday 1st December 4pm-6pm
(4) Tuesday 2nd February 9am-3pm
(5) Tuesday 3rd May 2pm-4pm
(6) Tuesday 21st June Time TBC
Bishop Challoner TSA
Birmingham, B14 7EG