Work with a Mastery Readiness Lead during a preparatory year, before participating in the main Mastery development phase.
An opportunity for two members of staff to work with a Mastery Readiness Lead to develop a plan alongside staff from September 2019.
This FREE programme is ideal for schools who:
• have an Ofsted category of RI or Inadequate
• have Maths progress data in need of improving
• are serving an area of low social mobility
• have been identified by the LA as eligible for school improvement support
• has SLT who want to work together to create a maths vision that brings about sustainable whole school change
Participating schools will be able to collaborate with schools in similar circumstances, as well as benefit from at least three years of support and professional development through the Maths Hubs with entry into the full Mastery programme and all associated benefits in the second year. More information can be found here.